By Ian Whittaker,Paul Abbiss,Helen Fyfe,Philip Banks,Malcolm Skinner
Exam Board: AQA
First educating: September 2016
First examination: June 2018
Encourage each pupil to increase in-depth wisdom and complicated geographical abilities with this scholar ebook from the prime A-level Geography publisher*, totally up to date for 2016 with special content material assurance, interesting case experiences and review practise materials.
- allows scholars of all talents to extend, observe and revise their topic wisdom as they paintings via transparent reasons of keyword phrases and topics
- Brings geographical idea to lifestyles by means of offering a wealthy resource of updated case stories for every actual and human topic
- Builds the middle, cartographic, graphical, statistical and ICT abilities that scholars have to maximise their strength via a committed abilities part adapted to AQA's 2016 specification
- is helping scholars have interaction with hard strategies, ponder their studying and map their development with pointer questions all through and end-of-chapter evaluate questions
- permits AS and A-level scholars to process their tests with self belief by way of project quite a few perform questions written by means of topic experts with analyzing experience
- helps you in making plans correct and intriguing fieldwork tasks that meet the replaced fieldwork and research requirements
*Taken from academic Publishers Council statistics
Read or Download AQA A-level Geography Fourth Edition PDF
Similar earth sciences books
In battle, army geologists pursue 5 major different types of labor: tactical and strategic terrain research, fortifications and tunneling, source acquisition, security installations, and box building and logistics. In peace, they educate for wartime operations and should be fascinated with peace-keeping and nation-building routines.
This publication examines outdated and new information on a number of the 18th and nineteenth century earthquakes that both happened or have been sincerely felt in southern areas of Poland. specific emphasis is wear a close learn and reinterpretation of the surprisingly critical Outer Western Carpathians earthquake on December three, 1786 (7 I0, five.
The elucidation of the mechanisms and kinematics of shear quarter deformation, at either neighborhood and neighborhood scales, is the topic of loads of curiosity to scientists within the hydrocarbon undefined, in seismology, and in structural geology extra in general. This booklet contains a set of 5 theoretical and twelve local contributions to the topic from a few best researchers within the box, with specific emphasis on paintings performed within the Indian subcontinent.
This publication addresses the political ecology of the Ecuadorian petro-state because the flip of the century and contextualizes state-civil society kin in modern Ecuador to supply an research of oil and Revolution in twenty-first century Latin the US. Ecuador’s fresh background is marked via adjustments in state-citizen family members: the election of political firebrand, Rafael Correa; a brand new structure spotting the price of pluriculturality and nature’s rights; and new principles for allotting kingdom oil sales.
- What is Geography?
- Advances in Geophysics: 46
- The Earth's Magnetic Interior: 1 (IAGA Special Sopron Book Series)
- Landforms of the World with Google Earth: Understanding our Environment
- The Beach Book: Science of the Shore
Extra resources for AQA A-level Geography Fourth Edition